Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
It's a year of Asian for miss universe when Miss Japan (look very chic in gucci spring 2007 gown) won the title. Miss Korea won national costume(also finish in top5), Philippine won miss photogenic , and china won miss congeniality. Miss Thailand also semi final.
01 Catch You
02 Me And My Imagination
03 Today The Sun's On Us
04 New York City Lights
05 If I Can't Dance
06 The Distance Between Us
07 If You Go
08 Only One
09 Love Is Here
10 New Flame
11 China Heart
12 What Have We Started
Bonus Tracks [UK Only]:
13 Can't Have It All
DowLoad → Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
01. Umbrella feat. Jay-Z
02. Push Up On Me
03. Don't Stop The Music
04. Breakin Dishes
05. Shut Up and Drive
06. Hate That I Love You feat. Ne-Yo
07. Say It
08. Sell Me Candy
09. Lemme Get That
11. Question Existing
12. Good Girl Gone Bad
Artist: Mandy Moore
1. "Extraordinary" (Moore, Talen, Tannen) - 2:54
2. "All Good Things" (Moore, Talen, Tannen) - 2:53
3. "Slummin' In Paradise" (Moore, Renald) - 4:12
4. "Most of Me" (Moore, McKenna) - 4:47
5. "Looking Forward to Looking Back" (Moore, Talen, Tannen) - 3:13
6. "Few Days Down" (Moore, Talen, Tannen) - 3:23
7. "Nothing That You Are" (Moore, Renald) - 4:28
8. "Wild Hope" (Moore, Talen, Tannen) - 2:59
9. "Latest Mistake" (Moore, McKenna) - 4:08
10. "Can't You Just Adore Her?" (Moore, McKenna) - 3:55
11. "Ladies Choice" (Moore, Yamagata) - 4:56
12. "Gardenia" (Moore, Kreviazuk) - 4:27
Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long
1. If I Never
2. Little Of Your Time
3. Wake Up Call
4. Won't Go Home Without You
5. Nothing Lasts Forever
6. Makes Me Wonder
7. Can't Stop
8. Goodnight, Goodnight
9. Not Falling Apart
11. Better That We Break
12. Back At Your Door
Monday, May 14, 2007
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Grace Kelly’s life was a storybook American tale. A radiantly beautiful girl born to immigrants—the daughter of a self-made millionaire—she grew up to become one of Hollywood’s brightest young stars. The fairy tale continued when she married Prince Rainier of Monaco and became the mother of two princesses and a son who today is the ruler of that glittering principality. In TRUE GRACE, Wendy Leigh follows Kelly’s breathtaking rise to Hollywood fame, as well as her glamorous life as Princess Grace of Monaco, but also records the dark side of the dream.
Among the many revelations in the book:
• Grace’s romances with producer Robert Evans, tennis player Sidney Wood, department store heir Barney Strauss, with the son of High Society author, Philip Barry, with Tony Curtis, and her deep relationship with actor David Niven, which lasted until her death
• How she had simultaneous romances with High Noon star, Gary Cooper, and the movie’s director Fred Zimmerman
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- They're the same.
- Rumor is a specific type of gossip.
- Gossip is based in fact, but rumors are based in hypotheses.
- Gossip is a tool for maintaining social order, but rumor is a tool for explaining things that people do not understand.
- Gossip relates something people believe has happened, but rumors express what people hope or fear will happen.
Monday, May 07, 2007
"What is the best way to deal with passing gas? Pretend it didn't happen? A polite ‘Excuse me'? Bail out early on plans? Please advise"
First of all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure--if you know that certain foods make you gassy, try to avoid them if you can when you know you’re going to be in a social situation. But if you’re stuck with gas and a crowd of people, here are a few thoughts:
- If you can hold it in without causing yourself medical distress, then try to keep it contained until you are in a better place or situation.
- Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, even if it is just to pass some gas. This is thoughtful of other people and less embarrassing for you.
- If you absolutely can’t contain it, then excuse yourself, but do so discreetly.
- If your emission is odorless and silent, then you might do well not to call any further attention to the situation.
- If it’s silent but deadly, you might consider the humorous approach if it is a casual setting, and relieve the tension by excusing yourself and blaming the non-existent dog.
- If it’s too late for discretion and it’s an informal group, you could add a little wit when you excuse yourself, saying something like, “Please excuse me, in addition to Jupiter and Saturn, it seems I’m another gas giant.”
Mr. Manners’ Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Polite Life.
Mr. Manners is part of the QDnow network. Be sure to check out other great shows like and Money Girl and Grammar Girl at qdnow.com
Friday, May 04, 2007
The themed film series will air such classic movies as The Broadway Melody (1929), The Maltese Falcon (1941), The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) and Designing Woman (1957) every Monday and Wednesday evening in June beginning at 8 p.m. ET.
By the way I did't realize that The Maltese Falcon has a gay theme. May be I need to watch it over again. oops!!