Monday, December 19, 2005

Joan Crawford Diva Quotes



"Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."




"Never love anything that can't love you back."



"I was born in front of a camera
and really don't know anything else."


"I love playing bitches. There's a lot of bitch in every woman - a lot in every man."



"Hollywood is like life, you face it
with the sum total of your equipment."

"I think the most important thing a woman can have - next to talent, of course is her hairdresser."



"If I can't be me, I don't want to be anybody."

"I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend."

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house,
you can never tell."

"If you’ve earned a position, be proud of it. Don’t hide it. I want to be recognized. When I hear people say, ‘There’s Joan Crawford!’ I turn around and say, ‘Hi! How are you!’"




"You have to be self-reliant and strong to survive in this town. Otherwise you will be destroyed."




"I have always known what I wanted, and that was beauty... in every form."


"If you have an ounce of common sense and one good friend you don't need an analyst."



"I need sex for a clear complexion,but I'd rather do it for love."



No comments: