Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"One night only" An affair of Joan and Marilyn





Revealed a few glimpses into Monroe's mind in excerpts of tape recordings the sex symbol and actress is said to have secretly made for her psychiatrist in the days before she died at the age of 36 in 1962



Here are some excerpts from his notes




ON JOAN CRAWFORD:
Oh yes, Crawford....We went to Joan's bedroom ... Crawford had a gigantic orgasm and shrieked like a maniac. Credit Natasha. She could teach more than acting.Next time I saw Crawford she wanted another round. I told her straight out I didn't much enjoy doing it with a woman. After I turned her down, she became spiteful.

ON MAE WEST:
But Doctor, I don't understand this big taboo about enemas. Most of the actresses I know use them, even some who won't admit it.Mae West told me she is given an enema every day and she has at least one orgasm a day... Mae says her enemas and orgasms will keep her young until she is 100. I hope she makes it. A nice lady even though she turned down making a picture with me. That just shows how smart she is.

Click to read the full Marilyn Monroe Secret Transcripts

As for Joan Crawford, I know that also in the transcipts she said she had a friendly relationship with her, but after she “rejected” her advances Joan Crawford didn’t have many nice things to say about Monroe. I think NOW we know the true reason for her animosity. She was a former one night stand for Monroe. She was bitter over it.

Here Is a word from Joan To Marilyn

Joan was quite outspoken about her dislike of Marilyn Monroe. Upon hearing the news of Marilyn’s death, Joan was quite upset. She was having dinner at George Cukor’s house, when he called her on it. “What is this? You never liked Marilyn.” Joan answered, “Yes, you’re right. She was cheap, and an exhibitionist. She was never professional, and that irritated the hell out of people. But, for God’s sake, she needed help. She had all these people on her payroll. Where they hell were they when she needed them? Why in the hell did she have to die alone?”

No comments: