Sunday, December 03, 2006

I like new Emma Bunton CD

After Her second album 2004's Free Me prove critic to be one of the most unexpected moments of pop genius of this decade. Emma is back with her new CD .. I really like it..


Life In Mono' is Emma Bunton's third and most honest solo album to date, an intimate reflection of Emma's life and loves that reveal more than she was ever expecting. Musically it sounds like a rich pop album even at first listen, with rich orchestral backing, gorgeous harmonies and the sort of chorus' Burt Bacharach could be proud of.
'Life In Mono' moves from the stunningly tender 'All I Need To Know' to cheeky jazz of 'Undressing You' and the lucious Carpenters style of 'I'm Not Crying Over Yesterday's'. Above all it captures Emma's thoroghlty modern take on elegant 60's Pop, and including the Children In Need single 'Downtown' HMV review


Listen My favorite track
I'm Not Crying Ov...

No comments: