Zsa Zsa Gabor Undoubtedly, the woman who became to epitomize what we recognize today as "celebrity"
Though officially an actress, Zsa Zsa Gabor is more famous as a whimsical celebrity sex symbol. Married nine times, Gabor made a career of joking about her man-hungry ways and her love of jewelry and furs
- Appearing in a New Year's Eve special on British TV, Zsa Zsa Gabor claimed that she was raped by Frank Sinatra at the height of his fame in the 1950s. This was in response to Brit rocker and promoter Bob Geldof's query why she hated Sinatra so.
- Inducted into the B-Movie Hall of Fame, October 26, 2004.
- She and her sister Magda Gabor were both married to George Sanders
- Her marriage to Von Anhalt awarded her the title Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony. The legitimacy of this title is highly questioned by many royal genealogists
- Arrested and served three days in jail for a famous cop-slapping incident in 1989.
- Miss Hungary [1936
Zsa Zsa Gabor series of her Bibliography
"Zsa Zsa's Complete Guide to Men" Zsa Zsa Gabor 1969
"Zsa Zsa Gabor: My Story" Zsa Zsa Gabor
"How to Get a Man, How to Keep a Man and How to Get Rid of a Man" Zsa Zsa Gabor 1971
"One Lifetime Is Not Enough" Zsa Zsa Gabor with Wendy Leigh 1991
"I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house."
"A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished."
"I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back."
"I call everyone 'Darling' because I can't remember their names."