Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Officially Ditching you..

“Our lives can be enriched endlessly by the people in them – from friends, to family, to partners. Whether we need to talk, to listen, to just be together, to cry together or laugh together, we always need other people. And they need us.

How are your relationships with other people? Do they make you happy, do they take you for granted? How do you think they feel about you? It may be time to either work on your relationships, or it may be time to ditch someone. But all things considered, the joys of life would be far less joyful if we couldn't share them with those whom we love and who love us.”

3 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

adminsupervisor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a blog which you can see by going to www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com....recently I've been asking for ideas for stuff to write about. Take a look and see if there is anything I should do to make it better. Any suggestions would be great.

I also have a work at home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit. Adrian

SE@N said...

Damn !!! you stole my idea.
You go girl...using blog to bitch about guy.